Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Thursday, November 26, 2009

To my fiance...

My Dustin, I know that you do not check this that often and I know that I haven't posted anything in awhile but I feel like writing on this Thanksgiving Day.
I am very thankful for having you in my life. I wasn't expecting that the day that I went with a friend to Kats Korner to meet such a fine man. I knew when I had my first dance with you that something was going to happen between us two. Yes, I had made a promise with God not to date anyone for awhile, but God had a different plan for my heart. I kept you at a distance for a little bit before I left for Germany because I just could not believe what was happening. I felt like I was in a dream. Being in Germany for six weeks really allowed me to think about my life and having you be a part of it.When we were both back in the states, our relationship took flight and it has been an amazing ride ever since. Yes, we have had our ups and downs but God has carried us through it all and will continue to carry us.The best thing I like about you is that you are such a good listener and help me get through my troubles. I know that I can easily over react on many things but you stand by my side and help me get through it all...no one has ever done that for me. You are such an amazing leader in my life and I pray that will continue.

Also, I can be myself around you. Since you do silly things, I feel comfortable on doing silly things as well. Normally I hold back since I have been teased so much in tha past but not you, you encourage it and we have fun together. Our slug bug competitions, thumb wars...the list could go on and on for what we do...
Now I have this beautiful ring sitting on my left hand and I am reminded daily that I will be marrying you come May...I get to spend the rest of my life with YOU!!!!!! This makes me really, really happy and have a great big smile on my face:-) I get to be with my prince charming!!

I love you Dust!!!!!!

No comments: