Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Saturday, January 14, 2012

3 Day Weekend

The weekend started with a trip to the U.S. Airways Center to watch the Suns and Nets battle it out. Sadly, we lost 103-110.

Saturday was tough because I woke up with a really bad sore throat and my body ached all over.

Sunday continued the sickness, so it was lots of couch and TV time. Even had some time in the evening to watch Everwood. Cali kept me company on the couch and later, Vinnie joined us later.
Best quote from Dustin, "We can diet when we are dead."

Monday, we went to see "Beauty and the Beast, 3D". It is just such a classic movie that I'll continue to love for many years. We helped my mother-in-law with a few things and even got a chair from her. The night finished with a round of Rivals while listening to David Crowder band.









No comments: