Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Sunday, June 10, 2012

We Love Board Games!

 Our goal this summer was to expand on our game board selection and I think we ended up doing a good job with that the last few weeks. Here is what our closet looked like before the big package (pictured below) arrived:
We ordered a bunch of games online and were awaiting this big package.
Some games are meant for just two players and others are good for 2-4 players. I am most excited about our expansion for Rivals of Catan since it gives Dust and I a chance to play Settlers but in a different format =)
I know need to find a different area to store all our games because I need the other shelves in the closet for storage. Once I have that figured out, I will post an updated picture of all our games together:)

No comments: