Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Man in my life

So here is Dustin who is pretty much AMAZING!!! I love him more and more every day as I get to see what God has done in his life. He is showing me what God's love really means and how it flows into other people lives.

It is amazing that we have been together for 6 months already! We celebrated by going to Oreganos for dinner, since we love Italian food, and then after he surprised me by taking me to Build-A-Bear. I got to build my very own bear! Yes, I might have been the oldest kid in the room, but it was still quite enjoyable. The bear even talks! I get to hear Dustin's voice whenever I want to say "Hello Miriam! I love you...so much!" It is better when you hear it ;) The bear's official name is Dusty Romeo Bruce but we like to call him our "Lovechild" :]


Dustin, I love you so much and want you to continue to challenge me in my walk with God!

No comments: