Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

6 days left in Slovakia

Thought I would make a quick post as we are relaxing at the hotel today.
English Camp the first week was great. Leah and I had level 3 and the kids were so much fun. We definitely had a good time. Tea House in the evening was definitely a challenge for me as it was solely based on forming relationships with the students we saw during the day. I didn't mind playing games but continuously conversing in English when some students struggle with English was the hard part. I learned how to play Ninja and eventually liked playing it. Now Signs was another game that just overwhelmed me.
This week has been good to hear different parts of the Gospel and seeing how the students view it. I am excited to see how students change the next few days. Dustin speaks tonight again. In my group, we have an atheist and he continues to just believe he is one. But hopefully God will work in him.
The team has struggled more this week as in getting sick or just emotionally drained. We are praying that today will allow us to just get better.
The weather was so nice the last two days, sunshine and beautiful view. But today it is cloudy, rainy, and cold. Good thing the students are swimming indoors:)
Prayer Requests:
Team health and strength
Students hearts now and when they leave camp
Slovakian team to remain strong once we Americans leave

No comments: