I cannot believe we are already leaving tomorrow!! Time has gone by way too quickly. I have been busy this week making sure we have everything packed and ready to go.
Sitka left with grandpa today and the house is extra quiet...feel like we just sent out daughter to grandpas instead of our dog. Vinnie is the only cat that is moving around the house like he is lost. He even sat on the kennel when I moved it into the living room like he was rebelling.
Tomorrow will be finishing touches on the house, packing, and life here. As of 3 tomorrow, we will be for Slovakia until the 31st.
- safe travels
- students will open their hearts to the messages
- great health for the team
- unity on the team
- being a blessing to everyone we encounter over there
- Dustin, Seth, and Zach as they teach the first week
- Dustin, Seth, and Noah as they teach the second week