Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Milestones

Tuesday night was the night little man decided to roll from his tummy over to his back. We were so excited to be both home to see this! He can roll over both to his right and left, which was pretty amazing. Yesterday, he tried several times throughout the day to roll from his back into his tummy but hasn't quite figured how to get his arm and leg over. He knows to swing his arm over but the leg not so much. He did keep getting his arm stuck in his rings on his floor mat when he would try to roll over. 
Our little man is sure discovering new things. 
I mean, look at this. I put him on the table at the car dealership and he kept leaning forward. So I pulled Dustin's water bottle over and it seemed like he knew what to do with it. 
I have only two more days of work until Spring Break. It cannot come soon enough! 1 week with my little family, yes please!

No comments: