Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Sunday, June 15, 2008

A bike trip around Regensburg

+ =

I decided to rent a bike for the day just go where ever I felt like...6 hours on a bike though makes you quite sore the next day...but the town is not that big and even if you think you are lost, all roads seem to end up in the Altstadt. If i really wanted to, I could have followed the Danua River north from here and ended up in the next town over. Along the way was a map to show where everything was if you were doing a bike tour in the area. I think that it is cool that you can do that. I mean we have had several bike groups stay at our hotel. Considering we have been at the hotel for four weeks now, we know when people are new at the hotel and how long they stay. This weekend was the first time we had another large group stay at our hotel. They seemed to have come for a conference because they all had the same shirts on.

I definitely covered all sides of the Altstadt. On the east side was where I followed the river; on the south side was where I went up on a hill to the see the church and have an overlook of Regensburg; on the north side i visited the Univeristy again; and then on the west side I went over to where we have classes at the Gymansium and had coffee and cake at a small cafe.
I took some amazing pictures along the way:

No comments: