Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Friday, February 20, 2015

My Favorite Times

So after I nurse little man at his morning feeding, I like to just sit in the rocking chair in the dark just listening to his noises. Most of the time he is awake and just sucking on his hands or talking a little bit. This is my favorite because I don't get to just ever sit and listen during the daytime. There are a million things calling to my attention and needs to get done before little man is hungry again. Plus, Monday through Friday I'm at work all day and get just limited time with him in the evening. 
Another thing I love is seeing my hubby interact with the little man. He has grown into such an amazing father to Theo. I love his silliness that comes out to entertain the little man, especially when he gets fussy while we eat dinner. Parents are definitely special creatures when it comes to distracting a fussy baby. Of course, we are dealing with teething which in itself is very special as well. I feel bad for the little man since he doesn't understand what is going on. But man can Dustin distract him sometimes in the evenings. Theo will just look with the biggest eyes. 
Looking forward to seeing how little man develops more and more his personality. 

No comments: