Pages

Slovakian Combs(s) Over

Slovakian Combs(s) Over
Adventures of the Combs

Monday, February 23, 2015

Worst Monday

I Well, this was a day I did not expect: to get in a car accident on the way to work and have my car be totaled pretty much. I knew someday this would happen, but today? Really? It's that annoying on ramp traffic that finally got to me as I was checking traffic to merge into the lane. It all happened so quickly! You check to merge, turn around and see the truck slowing down immediately, and the next thing you see is the airbag smoke filling up your eyes because of the impact. God protected me thankfully but I still question why today? God only knows th reasons and now I must figure out the aftermath. Insurance, rental car, find a new car, and still move on with work and taking care of my family. 
The strangest thing is about the two dreams I had last night. One being about a plane crashing a block or two away from my parents house and seeing it how it happened while standing in their backyard. It was just so distinct. A Southwest Airlines plane spiraling out of control. The other dream I know was an accident of some sort but cannot recall what it was at the moment. 
I guess what is harder about this day is that Theo seems to be full on teething. He has been so good about sleeping through the night until last night. He woke up at 1am hungry and something really bothering him. Then he woke up again at 4am with the same thing. Also, he has pooped three days in a row. For about over a month now he was pooping every 2-3 days. Poor little man. 
Thankfully I have an amazing hubby who is helping with all of this today on his comp day. What would I do without this amazing man? Also, thankful for my parents being supportive and for the help we needed this morning. 
Thankful for the time to just lay down on the floor with my son and read a book together. Felt good to just relax and let the diffuser spread Stress Relief oil in the room. I just want to do this all the time. This evening I have very much anxiety about driving and work. 
One day I will get to be home with this little boy...only two more weeks after this until Spring Break. 

No comments: